MOBILE ANALYTICS PLATFORM
AMIE® Essentials for Wi-Fi
A web-based device management dashboard designed especially for IT and Telecommunications Administrators, filling in the gaps of EMM/MDMs to oversee Spectralink Wi-Fi devices with fast deployment, centralized device administration, and Spectralink application management.
Deploying a new fleet of Wi-Fi devices can take weeks of valuable time. Configuring device settings, application settings, and assigning extensions individually is a tedious and repetitive task. What if you could manage deployments and more from one centralized tool? AMIE Essentials is the solution.
Benefits of AMIE Essentials
AMIE Essentials reduces the complexity of device deployment so devices can be set up and in the hands of workers within minutes
Battery Health and Monitoring so workers equipped with operational batteries that will last a full shift
Fleet visibility with the main dashboard, so you can manage devices across the whole enterprise on-site or remotely
What is AMIE Essentials?
AMIE™ Essentials optimizes device management for the entire Spectralink device lifecycle, filling in the gaps of EMM/MDMs by enabling detailed control of device deployment through batch configuration, streamlined extension sync, and copy configuration. The user-friendly and intuitively designed dashboard gives IT and Telecommunications Administrators the control to configure Spectralink applications on a device, group, or enterprise level. For day-to-day management, the main dashboard provides an operational view of the entire fleet, and battery management provides visibility into the battery health of devices across the enterprise from one screen.
How AMIE Solves IT Administrators’ Biggest Concerns:
- Manage 1,000s of devices and batteries across an enterprise from one screen
- Optimize device provisioning
- Configure Spectralink applications on a device, group, or enterprise level
- Set up new replacement devices quickly by copying the configuration from the old device to the new one with just a click
- Configure Spectralink apps like Push-To-Talk, Buttons, SAFE, and BizPhone
- Avoid disruption with battery management
- Simplifies software updates and device logging